View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #114
bhbnuckle

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S/2003 Honda Accord
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaszjanczak View Post
I also ordered from them 1 and a half weeks ago and then the next day all of their group buys went down so I asked them about it and they said it was because their vendor status expired and their payment method was declined. I don't know what happened with that but I don't think they have vendor status as of now. They told me that all outstanding orders will still be fulfilled. They also told me that my order of side markers would be shipped this past week but I didn't get any tracking info at all. And they haven't been on the forums since May 19.

Same as my situation..

He's name is Ben, he even blocked me on facebook, because i commented on his photo saying "answer my email" lol. I added all his siblings and friends through facebook so that I can get my sidemarkers ASAP. Hes also operating company name called Dark Sun Vapor.. I think he doesnt give a fuck about hes past company such as Vicious LED or Concept 3 LED customers.

https://www.facebook.com/darksunvapor

this is he's new store page.. I cant get his personal Facebook wall since he blocked me.

WE'LL SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
bhbnuckle is offline   Reply With Quote