Boofneenee
Go-Kart Enthusiast

Drives: Toyota Scion FRS
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Draken View Post
You guys are kidding me right?

We probably have two different idea of what is a threat in our own mind.

That was a simple fact. He can ignore or acknowledge that I feel as a customer not happy about How there aren't any dyno charts of EL maps neither for BPB or simple stage 2 etc. when there are plenty for UEL.

I don't see any threat. I can be the only one customer unhappy and he will
Not even bother reading me but what if there were more ppl not being happy about it? Then my statement would have been cheered up and not called as a threat right?

Just be real, I stated my hopinion. If I don't see a bit more involvement in giving results for ppl with EL header I'll just switch to a different tuning solution.
That's it. I'm not talking trash of shiv or anything, neither I'm saying the maps are not good or whatever you are implying.

What's the problem with it?
you are being unrealistic. The Crawford Billet Power Block was just released and your expecting Maps for every possibility. You should be grateful for everything that Vishnu Tuning has provided to the community to date and wait for more to come. Think about it,.. the first and more important step in this project was determine demand. Then to negotiate some type of group purchasing discount with Crawford. This way he can purchase the product and sell to us at a discounted or break even sale. $320 vs $400 is a no brainer if your have OFT dollars. Then the company installed, tuned and spent hours working the project to make sure its safe and gives the power stated. They still have work to do and they have kept us in the loop. 91 octane, corn juice and EL are next. His header is UEL so he has the right to support that first. Just chill.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Boofneenee For This Useful Post:
argonaddict (04-05-2014), gramicci101 (04-05-2014), hmong337 (04-07-2014), Lonewolf (04-05-2014), lucid215 (06-27-2014), Yobiwan (04-05-2014)