View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 02:01 AM   #15
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Yeah, @B T and I traded a few pictures of the setups that we have. I've actually got mine installed on the stock manifold right now just to make sure it would work with normal vacuum, and I have had no codes pop up since remote mounting my MAP sensor. So far so good.

I've got some pictures of it but I wanted to pull it out and set it on a table to take some better pictures of it seeing how it's currently swung around 180 degrees and zip-tied in place hiding the fitting at the port. I'll get that pulled out and get those pictures posted some time tomorrow.

I also have an alternative part to use for a chamber that I would like to experiment with, but it's pretty pointless to do until the supercharger is installed.

B T's setup plugs the stock MAP sensor port on the runner of his Edelbrock kit with a plug fitting on the chamber itself, then he mounts his MAP sensor onto his chamber which is then plumbed to the rear pressure tap that Edelbrock uses for a boost gauge (for testing purposes?) with some fuel hose. It differs slightly from my design, but since his setup seems to work just fine for him, I can predict that my setup will also work.

Oh, and I also ran this idea by Zach when we were doing my flex fuel tune who then told me that B T was doing something similar, which I already knew at that time, and he agrees with both of us that this is a good idea.
Count to muffens and call again.
I’m 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.

Last edited by FR-S2GT86; 12-18-2020 at 02:12 AM.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FR-S2GT86 For This Useful Post:
B T (01-07-2021), Irace86.2.0 (12-18-2020)