NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,325 Times in 7,383 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen W. View Post
That is your opinion. My father was a Gray Tools man. (look 'em up, largest tool manufacturer and 1st company to make tools specific to the auto trades).
I've worked with other brands, some cheap and some expensive. However, I like the feel of Snap-On tools in my hands. That's just my preference. YMMV.

I didn't know they made screw drivers or socket sets.

For eight years ending in 1983 I worked for a division of AEG Telefunken. In the last years I was there they became a warehouse/service center/retail outlet for AEG power tools. I don't know about today but back then I couldn't afford even their entry level electric drill.
DeWalt and Milwaukee do make sockets and screwdrivers. Nothing special but they are not bad. My small electronics screwdrivers are Milwaukee and I actually like them a lot. When it comes the ratchets and screwdrivers I get picky.

Found my old Snap-On impact. Circa 04' or 05' I think. They had a 9v version before this 12v. Still works.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Stephen W. (09-28-2022)