Spuds
The Dictater

Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Thanked 12,434 Times in 6,149 Posts
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joveen View Post
Garbage product that needs investment. Garbage company that needs to hire more people and take care of customers. Yea I said and I'm not afraid to. I remember I bought mine brand new $500. Got it had to put the tunes on it myself. No big deal but still a pain. Then the weird glitches every now and again. I decided to sell that crap. I even smashed the screen by accident so had to find a screen on digikey. When I opened I realized that even a gameboy SP had better tech in it and was less expensive when it came out (lol).

ECUTEK or bust.
Zack Tucker is phenomenal tuner.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Gameboys sell many millions of copies, reducing price because development is spread over greater volume. The same company also sells the games. OFT is pretty niche product that doesn't sell nearly as many copies.

Lack of hardware support aside, I've been pretty happy with mine for 500 bucks. If you think of it as a hobbyist-grade product then it's fine. If you want something more professional there are more professional solutions.
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spuds For This Useful Post:
finch1750 (11-17-2022), norcalpb (07-29-2020), Teseo (09-18-2021), YamahaR86 (07-16-2020)