View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 01:16 AM   #31
strat61caster
-

Drives: '13 FRS - STX
Thanked 9,479 Times in 4,998 Posts
Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
@FNCrazy that post that you took offense to was directed at @Calum I did not intend to slander.

As for why I came to the conclusions I did, here are the highlights:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNCrazy View Post
So I ran out of talent, coincidentally with all traction control off on my car with shitty tires, but really, I just lost talent.
Quote:
Thanks! Well, I like oversteer, but this snap oversteer thing I wasn't fond of. I'll be replacing my tires with non-shitty ones, so I'd probably lean towards a touch more oversteer, and removing my traction control turn off buttons from the car and put in my garage.
Quote:
Tires, required, going to spend a little on those to get really good ones.
I wasn't the only person who got a similar impression out of your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finch1750 View Post
Better tires isnt the solution. All that means is you will have more speed when you run out of talent next time.

Prius tires are actually good for that exact reason
I've seen @Calum post similar things for years about the OE tires which is what prompted my post along with your sentiments of upgrading the car. Again, that post was written for Calum because he asked the question, if it was targeted at you I would have quoted or mentioned you. I have nothing else to say about your personal situation other than I hope you get your car back soon in tip top shape and you enjoy driving it hard.

Last edited by strat61caster; 07-28-2016 at 01:28 AM.
strat61caster is offline   Reply With Quote