View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 03:03 PM   #11582
BigFatFlip
sleep, drive, eat, repeat

Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
I both have renewed respect and feel incredibly sorry for Quality Engineers (who don't like what they are doing)...

Also, I miss designing stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipdat View Post
I found out tonight that my wife has never seen The Professional: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110413/

w..t..f..

Anyone who hasn't seen this needs to watch it now!
I actually never saw this movie until recently. Never looked at Natalie Portman the same way again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by akahenry View Post
Nub question here.

Just bought some new wheels, along with some fresh rubber to mount them onto. I'm planning to swap the TPMS from my current, stock wheels, onto the new wheels, and continue driving with the stock wheels (and tires) until they completely wear out. Once the tires on my stock wheels are worn, I'll be retiring those wheels and switch to daily driving my new wheels. My question here, is--since I'll be swapping the TPMS from my stock wheels, onto my new wheels, should I be buying universal valve stems to use in place of the old TPMSs' on my stock wheel and tire setup? If so, does anyone have any recommendations of valve stems to purchase?
Same as @Kaotic Lazagna said, you should have gotten some with your wheels, or at least that's how I've always gotten them.
BigFatFlip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BigFatFlip For This Useful Post:
akahenry (10-18-2017)