View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 09:38 PM   #27
dasting

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonyc777 View Post
I have the same sentiment, i've had fully adjustable stuff in the past and I end up never touching it anyway or becomes more of a burden having to worry about setting it up and adjusting it. Some might like to always be tweaking their set ups and optimizing, for me the ease of not having to touch or worry about it is nice as well.

its become a big marketing push with coilovers as well having "32 adjustments" when in reality there's only like 5-10 clicks that actually do something.
Agreed, all that "32 WAY ADJUSTABLE!!!" is just marketing bs. Don't get me wrong, full adjustability in height, rebound and compression has its place, and for those looking for tenths and know what adjustments to make, it's worth it. For street, it's not needed (caveat - high end dampers that have true soft and hard settings).

Anyway, threw these in today. Super easy install, took about 30 minutes all in. And they got me basically exactly as advertised - I went from -2.4* to -3.2*. With my allseasons on and an easy drive to home cheapot, there wasn't a huge difference in feel, but should get me where I need to be on track.
jflogerzi (03-30-2021)