View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Timmy_Jones
Spun

Drives: 17' Focus RS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Yeah, can you bring your car back in?

So, I haven't ever had a vehicle serviced by the dealership before...as i hit 4k miles I wanted my first dealership oil change...not only were they rude when I brought the car in, but it took 45 minutes (maybe this seems normal, but keep reading). I was talking to one of the employees in the parts department about TRD parts and the woman who took my keys and car in for the oil change (the rude one) was upset with me and asked 'excuse me, but where is the lock for your wheels' - I explained I only wanted an oil change, please don't rotate my tires as I just put my snow tires on like 50 miles ago...she rolled her eyes and left. Fast forward a few days, to today. 'Hi, can you bring your car back in, I don't think we changed the actual oil'

Are you kidding me? How is that possible? If this service wasn't free, I would never, ever bring the car back. Heck, I would go to Jiffy Lube and have much more faith in them.

FYI - this is Toyota of Portsmouth (New Hampshire) where I had a decent buying experience...so far, no great with the service team.

FYI #2 - talking to the service guy, if you want TRD springs installed, install time is 10 hours because, 'this is a sports car'
Timmy_Jones is offline   Reply With Quote