View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 01:02 AM   #1720
Njjawn

Drives: None
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
i see you're not rolled in the rear. that will give you more room than you think-those ad08's run FAT. trim the rear bumper tab too-or the tire will do it for you.

i just dialed in my car for this season-i'm running a 265/35 MPSS on a 18x9.5 +40 still.

i have NO gap all around this time around, i wanted to see how tight a fitment i can get away with while being functional-so my final specs are -1.8 in the rear (still have clearance) and -2.2 in the front (but in the front i have so much room i am running that much camber for performance reasons).

dont forget to toe in the rear about .08 per corner (.16 total toe in rear). This will make it feel much more stable at higher speeds.

then toe out the front ever so slightly, car will feel wonderful turning in (-.1 total toe front/ -.05 per corner)
Might have to stop by azp and have then take care of rolling the fenders/alignment. I'm scared to roll these fenders myself, tbh. As you know, my solution has always been "more camber" (lol). I wanna get these to fit without loosing any performance obviously. We gotta meet up again sometime man, and you gotta teach me the ways of this car.
Njjawn is offline   Reply With Quote