Old 12-11-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Tucson Meet's and Mod Days

Ok first and foremost be prepared to witness one of the most disorganized groups in AZ, Tucson. It's not that we choose to be... it's just the way we are.

So normally we try to meet every other Saturtday at Bonstons on Cortaro and I-10 but we occasionally change it to Hooters or some other place we have all found. Lately we have been slacking but we did get a mod day in for @amaciose to get his new suspension on in the middle of me dealing with the Vette being totaled so we are still oddly functional.

Every time we do something I think we should post it here so it's a little easier for our Tucson Members to keep up.

I am making a list of the Tucson Members (Please let me know to add you or remove you if you dislike us... it happens, @captain_jack likes to touch....) so you can easily tag everyone and keep us informed or at least notified.

I will also start it off we have two big things to plan for this month I say Friday or Saturday we do our usual, there is even a Firehouse Subs next door to Buffalo Wild Wings should we want to change it up. You guy's pick the day Fridays are 6:30pm as always Saturday we can be more flexible but I say after 2pm.

However we also have Christmas coming and well I am a sucker for helping kids (See the Car Show for Cancer that I should finally be able to finish planning for April/May now that we had to move it back) so I think we should participate in a local toy drive I will let you guys offer suggestions and we can go from there.

Tucson Members:
@captain_jack @4azcats @amaciose @thesleeper @MaddBaggins @krestel @Sonydigital @cl0ud @brenesk91 @B.Rice85 @jack43 @Raven_FR-S

Last edited by Cross; 10-17-2015 at 07:44 PM.
Cross is offline   Reply With Quote