Old 10-19-2021, 06:08 AM   #20
Boomerang

Drives: 2015 Toyota GT86 MT UEL E85 RSR CWP
Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,166 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam86 View Post
Going to be hard to wait a few hundred km's to rethink my tune, done about 60kms on the tune and tested my 0-100 and got 7 seconds...

I did a 0-100 test 2 weeks ago in the same location and was getting a consistent average of 6 seconds so, something definitely feels up. The day I was averaging 6 seconds had the sun out too whilst today it was cool
The idle RPM when I come to a stop still seems way lower than it should be, goes from 1200 down to 600 then up to 750 an sits there.

Pretty sure on the leaner default tune it would idle at around 800-900.

Only thing that seems to be working better is the cold start sounds stronger, before it would take a 2nd crank 80% of the time and it would struggle the days it did it 1st try.

Been researching a bit and I think being on the 4% rich tune clogged up my throttle body which is what’s causing my RPMs to drop so low when I come to a stop. Drops as low as 450-500 then goes back up to 750.
Never had any sort of issues like this until immediately after changing the tune. Going to try clean it and see if that fixes anything

Not sure if you got the tune directly from Wayno? If so hit him up for support..
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote