View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 06:48 PM   #287
Kodename47

Drives: UK GT86
Thanked 1,629 Times in 1,112 Posts
Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Well seeing as no one decided to help I thought I might. I decided to upgrade.... will have a play when I have some time. Anyway, if you exclude the custom maps and the tables you have access to on the basic ProECU retail you get access to these extra maps (at the moment):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousTuning View Post
As I stated if you purchase the EcuTeK BRZ RaceROm upgrade you have access to RaceROM maps/features AND standard maps. You have the same access to tuning your own vehicle as does an EcuTeK Tuner.
I'd like to dispute that Bill. Having seen the access that you get, I feel that there are a fair few tables that are not what I'd class as beta maps and that aren't available, which has left me a little disappointed. Here's a list below of the ones that I thought should be available:

-Minimum Primary OL Enrichment - So you don't have to be under 14:1 to be in OL
-DI Injection Angle - Can be done with custom maps, however no reference values to stock
-Timing Comp Per Cylinder
-Timing Comp ECT - Can be done with custom maps, however no reference values to stock
-Radiator Fan Modes A & B - But fan control based on speed is!!??
-Overrun fuelling tables

Despite some access to basic Knock, fine and coarse learning the following are missing:
-Feedback Correction Minimum Load
-Fine Correction Range (Load & RPM)
-Fine Correction Table (Load & RPM)

TBH, I expected all the above as I know that they can be done on ECUtek. I thought I'd save my tuner the hassle of mailing him requesting changes to be made.... I guess I'll have to still do that despite paying out on the understanding that I'd get the same access.

Kodename 47 DJ:
Soundcloud / Instagram / Facebook
Kodename47 is offline   Reply With Quote