View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 03:00 PM   #1
Alex86em1

Drives: 2019 Toyota 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alex's daily FRS UPDATED 2019 Toyota 86!

Haven’t posted here in almost 4 years I believe! sold my Frs back in ‘16; decided to take a break from the car scene but before I sold it made a lot of changes since my last post.
Car mod list: gruppe S uel And OP, OFT stage 2, TRD drop in filter and custom muffler delete.
toms taillights
TRD spoiler
2nd set of wheels were Enkei rs05rr 18x9.5 with 255/35 tires
Had plenty of little things aswell

Loved it but needed a break. Well after 2 years in a new Camry SE I decided it was time to get back into something fun. Just couldn’t stay away from this platform.. here’s my new Toyota 86 in halo

What's up everyone figured I'd start my build thread. I'm a technician for Lexus and decided to finally take advantage of our employee discounts and get a new car. I grew up Ina Toyota shop but oddly never owned one always had Hondas.

I should be taking delivery of my car this Tuesday April 15th, a whiteout frs. For the past 4 years I've had an 07 civic si sedan that I had slammed with a bunch of oem mugen parts

Also have a 99 si which is fully built gsr and turbo'd making 473whp right now

My goal for the frs is just a clean daily that I'll probably track once in awhile. I won't really start this till after a year or 2.

Bought a few things already like Toyota badges and an 86 coin tray plate or w.e they are lol and traded my old mugen GP wheels for some enkei rpf1 painted mag blue 17x9

Will post pics once I get the car!

BTW FOLLOW ME ON IG IF ANY OF YOU HAVE I ONLY POST PICS OF MY CARS REALLY...alex86em1

Last edited by Alex86em1; 11-02-2018 at 01:38 PM.
Alex86em1 is offline   Reply With Quote