Old 05-06-2016, 11:42 PM   #150
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristecom View Post
But I mean... If I wanted more convenience for back-seat passengers and more trunk space, I would get something designed with that in mind in the first place. And I would probably just get something with 4 doors too, like a WRX. Making a wagon out of a compact sports coupe with only a few inches of height added to the trunk area is just silly to me.
Yep all that is completely logical and I agree completely. You know it wasn't originally designed for that and the rest of this forum knows that as well but 98.88888% of the car buying public don't know nor care. We are the car nerds with enough knowledge that even consider such things. To most of the people buying cars it is more "oh look shiny I will take it".
The whole change the roof line and add a hatch is what I meant when I said they need to do it right if they want to draw in the "enthusiast" crowd. We will not be fooled by some slightly changed lines and would expect more. Again though we are the exception not the rule. Like the RS2 we are not the target market for this concept.
Bristecom (05-07-2016), NemesisPrime909 (05-07-2016)