Sarcastic SOB

Drives: '13 FR-S M6, '23 Volvo V60 CC
Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,635 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by p1l0t View Post
That's another one of my (que bitching) things. COVID19 + boosters... UK variant + boosters, African variant + boosters... or just let my body do it's thing. COVID24... I don't want to live like that.

I wAnT tO bEe FrEe [emoji219]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hey, I'm fine with it if you want to test out your natural immunity. I wish you luck after some of the horror stories I've heard. The guy I worked with who I was told is/was comatose is the same age as me,57, but he had a round belly, so maybe if you work out every day your body will make more antibodies although that makes no sense. Either way, you're doing your own thing and taking your own gamble. Do you happen to have any friends that are also doctors? Didnt think so. Still, how will you continue to fly? Surely at least some states will require a vaccine passport, assuming you only fly domestic. International flights for sure there will be requirements. It makes no sense that a commercial pilot would decline vaccination, of all jobs. No way you would give up your flying career, where flight hours accumulated is part of your value.
5:AD kit, HKS V1+ S/C, ECUtek dyno'd, Ohlins MP20, Magnaflow cb, Revworks UEL, Topspeed overpipe, Pinnacle Ceramic tint, VG shark fin, HID's, yellow DRL's, full LEDs, red floor lights, Homelink mirror, trunk lid liner, Perrin LWCP, Valenti smoked, Flossy Grip Tape Shorty, GT86 plaque, lighted vanity mirror, Michelin PSS, Project mU +800, DOT4 fluid, 720 Form GTF1 17x8&9, stitched leather bits, EZ valve.