View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:39 AM   #14
mobybrz

Drives: White 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich@ViscontiTuning View Post
This will hopefully be a good outlet for us to efficiently answer the most common questions we receive, but more importantly, to provide our user base with the opportunity to comment or critique our maps, to submit feature requests, or just simply share your results.
Glad to hear it. I definitely agree with the other comments about information organization. I honestly think just a locked/limited reply thread in the vendor area would be a good start. Prevents having to wade through the war zone of the support thread (not Johns fault) to get just up to date information. Either that or a better curated Q&A post at the front of the thread. I know John has been extremely busy and what happened with the group buy was probably the inevitable by product of success but just want to see it not happen to really good people trying to benefit the community.

The other comment I have is that I for one would like some clarification of the "other tuners" vs. Visconti vs. ECUtek. I think it leads to a lot of questions and a lot of Visconti getting blamed for ECUtek issues, or rules, or problems. A lot of it seems to be because John is actually willing to communicate stuff and explain rather than just referring people to ECUtek. But that leads to some confusion on my parts of whether John has a special relationship with ECUtek or is just a normal vendor or is their actual representative. Just my .02 :happy0180:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichard0625 View Post
Also would be cool to have a dedicated section for e85 locations where users can put their findings. I've found some stations that are not on the e85station websites so i know that would benefit a lot of people that are looking around for them.
You can submit those to the website in question:
http://e85vehicles.com/e85/index.php?board=77.0
mobybrz is offline   Reply With Quote