Old 03-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #10
Rich@ViscontiTuning
Banned

Drives: 2012 VW GLI
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPxM0Dz View Post
I'm always left guessing at what the latest tune is, as I'm sure others are also.

Could you please post some details either in your first post or your signature of the latest version ? Might save you guys alot of needless tickets and questions if we knew beforehand

For example: Pumpgas v1.1

Thanks
Absolutely.. we have a lot of improvements in the works which we're working hard on to put out as soon as possible. This will be one of them .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
post a fucking dyno for the Innovate kit!!!

Maybe a website to order stuff from. Let me think, you guys sell crawford parts, the vortech kit, possible the Innovate kit, your own tune, you could list dyno tuning prices, I'm sure there's other stuff I'm missing. It would also be nice to see Visconti's dyno numbers for the parts he sells in one convenient place. Then again, if you guys start that you might need to rent a warhouse.
Just like above; and @UncleFester, I'm including your suggestions too. We are diligently working on a major website overhaul, where we can create a centralized hub for purchasing, detailed product information and comparison data, calibration updates, support, etc., etc. We have a clear plan or "trajectory" in mind, but part of the reason we wanted to start a thread like this is so our customer base will have the opportunity to make suggestions as we're building all of these improvements. Because after all, this is our primary user base. And you guys deserve to have an input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleFester View Post
I'd like to see information posted in a organized manner in an alternate place, such as a customer forum or on a Visconti Website.

I don't live on these forums, nor do I want to. I don't like having to read through countless posts to find one piece of information.
Thank you for the feedback!
Rich@ViscontiTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich@ViscontiTuning For This Useful Post:
Calum (03-23-2013), JPxM0Dz (03-23-2013), SkAsphalt (03-25-2013), tripjammer (03-25-2013)