Old 12-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #121
CSG David

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 1,721 Times in 956 Posts
Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGalp View Post
Don't mean to thread jack but i was looking at the RSR sport and the TEIN street flex. I'm not going to track, only car about street Daily drive performance and just having it fit well when i put my new wheels on it (gram light 57extremes)

can you give me the pros or cons or just which one you'd recommend between these two? i think i can get the street flexes for like 1500 and the rsr sport would be between 1700-1800..i was told the tein are better because they can be serviced in california down the street from my shop and they have a better warranty.. how would i get my rsr serviced?@! thanks!!

John
TEIN is a 10 minute drive for us with lots of traffic lights in between.
RS*R is a 20 minute drive for us.

You are correct with TEIN's servicing. RS*R, I'm not as familiar with their services since we've been invited to test their product as an independent tester on multiple occasions.

You can't go wrong with either one. Both are designed to improve the qualities of the platform and introducing a little extra sportiness in the experience. Both are capable as street and very light tracking purposes with excellent performance potential. If you care more about ride quality and nice ride height, I suggest looking into the RS*R Black-i as that is much more suited for lifestyle setups.
CSG David is offline   Reply With Quote