Old 04-24-2012, 05:19 AM   #39
Bristecom

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ PP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighting Red View Post
Copy that, which is why I asked the question. I do recall reading somewhere on this forum - though I cannot remember the thread - that the US cars will not get some of the underbody panels the European and Japanese specification cars will get.

Guff is right; with the rear spoiler (I am reticent to call it a spoiler since it actually reduces drag) the car was/is advertised to get a Cd rating of 0.27. Of course, that was a couple of months ago, and manufactures specifications are subject to change prior to model release... yadda yadda yadda... You get it.

Again, that is why I inquired about the actual US specification with the "spoiler." Basically, I am wondering if my first mod. is going to be underbody aero-features.
From what I've seen, the engine and transmission panel will be standard with both cars and I believe I saw an option somewhere for the other 4 underbody panels for Subaru. Obviously Scion hasn't revealed any options for their car yet so we'll see. I would definitely want the underbody panels though unless they are too expensive.

BTW, great video! I almost cried.