Old 01-13-2022, 01:20 PM   #34
ROADRACER

Drives: unlimited cheap build N/A track car
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper View Post
Camber bolts ordered. Thanks for that!

Do I need that much grip? More is better in my book, but you're right; I don't know if my stock oil and fuel system can handle the A052's grip. I'll be taking it easy for sure on this first time out and see how it goes.

Late note add if it makes any difference, I'm running my car on an e85 OFT tune. I'm bringing a few extra fuel cans with e85 as it's a bit rare between my house and the 180 trip to the track.

Thanks for inputs, keep them coming. Just three days left before I head out!
Your oil and fuel system will be fine. Be SURE to fill oil to atleast the top mark on the dipstick, I fill about 1/4 above the line and maintain pressure with hard cornering and track tires. I installed a oil pressure guage to be sure, so im not just acting like I now shit when I don't, not that you would ever run into that problem here.lol.
Its possible you could get fuel starvation depending on the track, but I only have that problem on one track and one corner. You may need to top off you tank every session, or not depending on specific turns (long high G lefts)
Camber, It is very important for best grip and tire wear. Bolts are aa quick helper on the front. Anything around 3 degree negative will be a good starting point for track only.
Good luck, have fun.
ROADRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ROADRACER For This Useful Post:
ripper (01-22-2022)