View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 10:35 AM   #4
Vital

Drives: 2015 BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorrr View Post
Aren’t those springs more for the tracks though cuz they feel much harder than stock? I want something a little bit softer than stock springs and does do a little bit for performance. Also how come going lower than 1inch is bad? I was gunna get bigger tires but I wanted to keep the speedometer and odometer pretty accurate so I stayed with similar height.
No, those are fine for street and mild tracking. TRD springs, Eibach Pro-Kit, RCE Yellows, Hotchkis springs all lower about an 1" which is not too low and fine for DD. Any lower spring you get is going to have higher spring rates than stock. You can look into the RSR Downs they only lower the car half an inch or so 15mm. I have RCE Yellows and they are great i felt they ride better than stock and are just as comfortable as stock they are amazing springs and i would highly recommend them. Going lower than 1" means you need higher spring rate. lose shock trave, and maybe bottoming it out, and blowing it out your shocks quicker its just not worth it. Here are some RSR Downs for sale. http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133828
Vital is offline   Reply With Quote