View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 01:49 PM   #42
T_Squadrito

Drives: White 2014 brz
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchx View Post
T_Squadrito: fun factor more like occasional tire chirp here and there in roundabouts at normal speeds or when starting going a bit more aggressive .. nothing at level you see on those 7 year old hockey pucks. My rule of thumb is to not use tires more then 3 years even if they still have legal thread depth left. If i have driven not enough tires for it to left (never happens, once i started track day hobby, lol), i'd just sell them off for partial cost recoup of next new set instead of trying to wear them down .
Stock primacies when NOT in such sad state of age and wear are not THAT bad. I still don't advise next set to be primacy HP .. they just cost too much, mostly because of that. But there are many good tires out there, you can change to, don't blame these poor elderlies for not showing good results at olympics
Lol. Like I said, they are being replaced. I want the whole wheel changed though so I am looking at options. I dont like the 17/7s or 7.5s or whatever they are. I have drove other cars that are the same ratios with much nicer tires than these and in my opinion its not much better. I like to throw by choice but have a good sticky grip most of the time so I am holding off on the tires until I do the whole set of wheels and I wanna do brake pads while im back there too so I am just tabling it for the moment til I can just do all of it at once, but its a priority... These things are terrible
T_Squadrito is offline   Reply With Quote