Opie

Drives: '13 BRZ TLM Spec
Thanked 2,325 Times in 1,000 Posts
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 View Post
Are you for real? Honestly for real? You think it is possible for all the governments of every nation and all pharmaceutical companies and all scientists and all physicians to be in on some mass, global conspiracy with privileged information about the healing power of Ivermectin, but are all biting their tongues, or worse, campaigning to subvert this cheap drug, so that they could profit from the manufacture and sale of vaccines or more expensive therapies while their friends and families die? If you are for real then you are paranoid, cynical and extremely out of touch with reality. I can confidently say that this would be impossible to orchestrate, impossible to find all the players willing to conspire to such things, impossible to suppress such things...utterly impossible.

Do you have any idea how many pharmaceutical companies, doctors, scientists, physicians and government staff there are in the world? I can't believe I am even having to explain this. Just stop.

I don't know if you have been watching V for Vendetta, G.I. Joe, Hydra from Marvel and Kingsman back to back to the point where you have lost touch with reality, but there isn't a Deep State or global government run by the pharmaceutical industry with power hungry scientists at their fingertips and physicians in their pockets, who are trying to make billions, so they can use that money for world domination. Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are not supervillians at the head of some evil world empire. No sir. Just stop.

How is not believing in a conspiracy theory irresponsible? Perpetuating conspiracy theories is the irresponsible thing. Not calling out others for irrational and ludicrous statements is irresponsible.
Are you for real?

Do I think corporations lie, or overexaggerate, to help their bottom line? Most certainly. Global conspiracy, hahaha, no. Global complacency, yes.

I ask, where do you get your info on any subject? Why do I ask? Because if you are not doing the testing, trials and research for yourself, then you are assuming that someone else has done the research for you, and done it properly and reported it accurately and honestly. And admittedly, for the most part those in positions to reach these conclusions and provide information likely do it accurately and honestly. But to assume, as you seem to, that all the information you are provided with is 100% accurate, without bias and in your best interest is irresponsible and naïve at best.

You seem to drivel on about what I must watch, or do, or believe in order to justify your temporary feelings of superiority on any subject via the internet. I'll bet you are fun at parties...sounds like Dunning-Kruger...