View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 03:51 AM   #33
Michael
Lovin' the Low Life

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Since my last update, there have been some changes to my build and a slightly different direction that I originally had planned. I have removed the AirLift system and swapped back to coilovers. The air bags were too soft for my liking and I did not want to run higher psi in them. I went with the Fortune Auto 500 Series coilovers and will be awaiting their Air Piston Lift System once it is tested and comes out for the 86 platform. I have also installed the Perrin sway bars today for both the front and rear (19mm/16mm respectively). I have not truly tested it yet to see which stiffness setting that I prefer it on but I wanted to keep the ratio similar to stock for now. Finally, I had installed the ADVANS TCIII wheels. After installation, I noticed that the front fender clearance is about 1/2" higher than the rear. The front coilovers have plenty of thread left to lower it more so that will be fixed next weekend and then I may slap on 10mm spacers in the front and rear to bring out the wheels a bit more. I am running less negative camber all around so I will not be as low as when I had BC Racing Extreme Low coilovers. I am okay with that due to the end goal for my build.

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael For This Useful Post:
beltax90 (04-29-2020), haimichaeltran (02-13-2017)