View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 07:51 PM   #6
Kharma

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyGopher View Post
Hello @Kharma! There are a couple meets that happen throughout the valley on a regular basis; a west and east side meet.

The Eastside meet happens every Wednesday at 7:30pm at the US60 and Stapley, in a parking lot north of Texas Roadhouse. You can checkout arizona86_official on IG, and there are a million flyer posts that have the address and time. The flyers might be old, but the meet hasn't stopped for the 8 years since it's been started. It was a little empty recently, but people are starting to come back. People don't quite show up at 7:30 sharp, but by 8pm there are people. It's a casual meet, which allows people to not feel obligated to show up, so it just happens every week.

I'm not as privy to the details of the Westside meet, as I'm much closer to the Eastside meet location.

Feel free to msg me on IG, bwaaap86, if you still have any questions . I'll be going this Wednesday. The past couple meets have had a good number of people show up with a number of different builds to check out.
Thanks! I have followed them on IG and will definitely start checking them out soon.
Kharma is offline   Reply With Quote