Sarcastic SOB

Drives: '13 FR-S M6, '23 Volvo V60 CC
Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,635 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcj View Post
Finally drove my '13 FRS with ~97k mi to the dump yesterday.

I had an old 36" Sony CRT TV that's been taking up space for years.
I wrestled it onto the passengers seat for the trip.
The car started beeping after leaving the driveway so I had to stop and use the seatbelt to strap it in.

Delivery was successful. No tears in the seat fabric or scraped plastic fittings.
A bit of dust that cleaned off adequately.

Drove the car back home. Left the TV there. (disambiguation)
A couple of years ago I hauled 6 or 7 car loads of junk to the recycling depot in my pristine '18 STI. There is 1 small scratch on the sliding door over the centre console, that's it. Didn't enjoy the process, that's for sure.

When the F-RS was new, before all the mods there was an electric recycling drop-off at the community centre literally 1 block from my house. Loaded up the trunk with old computer stuff. The nice people there proceeded to unload my trunk, and when I closed it there was a nice deep scratch on the top of the rear bumper. Oops, why should they give a crap. Actually the morning I went to work after picking up the car I was parked next to the wall and came out to discover a roofing contractor literally covered the roof of my car with tar specks. Took it home and cleaned with tar remover, but from then on stopped being a perfectionist with the car. Glad it wasn't a $100K+ Porsche.
5:AD kit, HKS V1+ S/C, ECUtek dyno'd, Ohlins MP20, Magnaflow cb, Revworks UEL, Topspeed overpipe, Pinnacle Ceramic tint, VG shark fin, HID's, yellow DRL's, full LEDs, red floor lights, Homelink mirror, trunk lid liner, Perrin LWCP, Valenti smoked, Flossy Grip Tape Shorty, GT86 plaque, lighted vanity mirror, Michelin PSS, Project mU +800, DOT4 fluid, 720 Form GTF1 17x8&9, stitched leather bits, EZ valve.
wbradley is offline   Reply With Quote