Quote:
Originally Posted by supramkivtt2jz
Theyre only like $8 for two bolts through subaru and take 15 minutes to install. Great little mod IMHO
And I never asked, what did you do to your car to end up in STX? I was secretly hoping to best your 57.5..... If I had a few more runs, I feel like I could have done it.
edit: If you get them, dont bother getting an alignment. I had it aligned to factory at ntb before and rechecked after install. camber is 1.1/1.2 Driver/Passanger. Toe is 1/16 total, 1/32 at each corner. Perfectly within factory specs.
|
The intake, brakes and strut tower bar alone put me in STX.
Yeah, I was smoking on that run. Not really sure how I was able to run that fast but I was only .6 seconds off that Cayman S so I was pretty happy about that.
@
Eurasianman
We run autocross with the Twickenham Auto Club (TAC) and Tennessee Valley Racers (TVR) which is the local SCCA chapter. They go on every month. You should check it out!
Scott