View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
ZC6BRZ
Wannabe JDM Type S
 
ZC6BRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 476
Thanks: 90
Thanked 207 Times in 118 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
The OEM+ Lovers Thread

I'm a lover of OEM+ so figured I'd start a thread for those of us who are lovers of OEM+

What is OEM+?

It's aftermarket/optional parts including but not limited to TRD, STI, Modellista, and SAA.

If you're an OEM+ lover, post up your OEM+ lover build threads!

Some that I'm aware of:

Beyer Subaru: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10474


Chanomatik's Alaskan BRZ: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19086


derekchu88's FR-S (For Sale): http://www.carbuffs.com/scionfrs13white.htm


DSOmegaX BRZ+STI Build: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19176


nzer's TRD86 fully loaded: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23305


OnkelC's Build: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36716


SpecPer:http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18050


Switchlanez goes BRZRK: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24915


Supra2NV's 10 Series Born TRD http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40726


ZC6BRZ's wannabe JDM Type S: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24702
__________________

Last edited by ZC6BRZ; 07-04-2013 at 10:43 PM.
ZC6BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote