|
Dealership Name: Sunny King Toyota
State: AL
City: Oxford
Brand: Scion
Salesman to talk to: Cynthia
Reference desired: Austin, if it'll get you anywhere.
Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: 1 2013 Raven M/T
Details of your experience with the dealership: It was a great experience. This was my first time buying a new car ,and I was worried about hidden fees and such. But, Cynthia actually gave me a printout that accounted for every single dollar. She also explained all the fees in good detail. I felt pretty comfortable about it. The broker worked for 3 days to get me apporved without a cosigner. Also, he was able to get me a rate I can easily live with. Ultimatley, it was a great first time experience. They also have followed up with me twice over the phone and by email just to make sure everything was still okay.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
To succeed in life, one must go through it with a tenacious fiery spirit of twerk.
|