View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #10
Midship Runabout
formerly Dixie Normous
 
Midship Runabout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Drives: The ladies wild!
Location: ())_)CRAYOLA)_))>
Posts: 996
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whaap View Post
Thanks for the laugh. I bought my first car in 1952. It was a '47 Ford convertible. Of course that was shortly after the crust of the earth cooled and long before synthetic oil was known by the common man. In the years since I have never (key word being NEVER) had an internal engine problem with an automobile, boat or motorcycle engine that I've owned. And now you're telling me I've been wrong all these years. I'm going to have to go set in the corner and cry !!
now i feel bad and you proved your point..... i will now jump into the industrial sized blender
Midship Runabout is offline   Reply With Quote