View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #127
ATL BRZ
TEQSPORT Brand Manager
 
ATL BRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: '24 GR86 + '16 FR-S
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 3,666
Thanks: 3,725
Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,707 Posts
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie View Post
Until you have proof of this occurring you are also speculating. That's why the internet sucks. People believe things simply because they read them.
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=65

^I'm sure you've already seen this but it's enough for me to feel like I'm not speculating.

I know you're participating in the other thread as well so I'm sure you've read the accounts of this happening to a few others now and at least two (1 x @CSG Mike , 1 x @track_warrior ) complete engine failures due to this, and several others have had their DI seals fail recently.

Last edited by ATL BRZ; 05-30-2013 at 07:41 PM.
ATL BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote