View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #6
f0rge
head of infinite swagger
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S 6MT
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,577
Thanks: 238
Thanked 556 Times in 378 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
I might give auto cross another shot. I've never been overly excited for it compared to a full track, but I should give it a go in this car.
No doubt a full track is much more exciting and you get much more seat time. But at the same time auto-x only costs $40 (including lunch!) for the day and I'm not raping my brakes and tires.

I also don't have to drive 2+ hours to get to an event.

You should give it another shot it can be pretty fun even if you're not good enough to be competitive (aka me )
__________________
2019 Golf R 6MT - current daily...I need another coupe
2008 Civic Si - winter beater
2000 Silverstone M5 6MT - SOLD
2013 Ultramarine FR-S 6MT - Car Journal - SOLD
2004 AlpineWhite M3 6MT - SOLD
f0rge is offline   Reply With Quote