View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #183
s2d4
Senior Member
 
s2d4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: R32 GTR, AW11 MR2 SC, GTS86 R
Location: OZ
Posts: 2,615
Thanks: 603
Thanked 1,224 Times in 708 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skurj View Post
+1 for no logo

Send a small window sticker in the package instead.
Yeah, that actually is a even better advertising solution as people can see it from outside of the car. It'll be advertised to more people and different cars too. Perhaps they could have also asked the no logo guys for their honest opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfSongX View Post
Some better pics taken in the sun instead of the ones in the garage. I did go back and edit the pictures from last night and resize them so they shouldn't make the page take forever to load.


Looks good, I can see how you like this logo more than the other choices that were proposed before in the prototype thread. I would still take the window sticker instead of the stitched logo though.
s2d4 is offline   Reply With Quote