View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod
 
M-17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Drives: BRZ
Location: MASSACHUSETTS
Posts: 5,529
Thanks: 11,956
Thanked 6,255 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6-Shift View Post
Is there a way to make so every large photo is resized? Sometimes it resizes the photo to an acceptable browser size and other times it makes it HUGE....
Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
Not sure what programs you're working with, but just about everyone has Paint on their computer. Use that to load up saved photo(s) and then check the toolbar tabs that has the resize option. You may need to go through some trial and error to get the right size you want for your pictures though. Hope that helps.

I knew I posted something on this before.

Usually if you're linking the photo (copy img url) from another site then the system will resize the picture that is being posted. However in some cases when uploading an image from your computer the system sometimes (from what I've seen) doesn't resize the original photo uploaded. So again I hope that help you and anyone else out.
__________________


Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
M-17 is offline   Reply With Quote