View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #87
swift996
Senior Member
 
swift996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Drives: Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Posts: 2,432
Thanks: 712
Thanked 955 Times in 545 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Thanks, no they are the CSL OEM wheels. Drives great but I'm ready for something new. This time around I want something new and that's why I'm so interested in the BRZ/86. I had a 996 Porsche C4 prior and would love to get back into a 911 but don't have the money right now to throw down on a new one. I love handling, while I'm sure I will miss the power of the M3, it's alright..the fuel efficiency will help make it worth while.

I really want the 2012 Carrera S, so I will enjoy the BRZ for a few years and when they release a faster version, I'll move back to the 911.
swift996 is offline   Reply With Quote