View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 03:08 AM   #605
ilpad
Senior Member
 
ilpad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: 2013 - Scion FR-S in White"red"out.
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 573
Thanks: 164
Thanked 225 Times in 161 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
I first saw a blue BRZ on I-5 back in September 2012 and I have had my eye on the twins ever since!

I got my silver FR-S used (with 600 miles on it) at Carr Subaru in Beaverton on 3/15/2013. Apparently, the previous owner purchased it in Corvallis at the end of January. I was told that his dog didn't fit in it, so he traded it for a Subaru Forester. His loss = my gain.

I have named my FR-S "Fugu," which is Japanese for "pufferfish" - the sushi that can poison you if it isn't prepared properly.

I look forward to learning more about my new car on this site.

Andie
NE Portland
Welcome to the forum and to the pdx 86ers!

See u at a meet soon.

-ilpad/brian
__________________
ilpad is offline