View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #11
Sonolin
Banned

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey guys, thanks for the replies so far.

No I haven't driven the fr-s in manual, but I'm 99% sure I would much prefer driving a manual fr-s on a daily basis. I haven't owned a manual car yet, but would love to, and have always been a fan of manual gear boxes since I was a kid. I have driven a m/t mustang gt before and thought that was a good experience, even though the gearbox wasn't very accurate and slow.

And I definitely love my car. I'm in no way saying I hate my car, and have a lot of fun with it on a daily basis. I do sometimes wish it had more power, but the more I drive it through the twisties it seems the more I like the car. I'm not worried about me not liking a manual car at all.

I'm considering it because I feel if I can get a good deal, at maybe 2-4k more than what I have loaned for the car now, it would be worth the extra enjoyment a manual transmission would give me.

Just looking for others' thoughts on the matter. If I kept the a/t, I'd probably be satisfied with it but I'd always have that lingering thought of "I wish I got the manual".

P.S. I regretted getting my other car in an auto as well, and that was just a cheap beater point a- point b car... I don't know why I didn't learn my lesson there...
Sonolin is offline   Reply With Quote