View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
SLeRoux92
Member
 
SLeRoux92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Drives: 2005 Nissan Xterra
Location: Largo, FL
Posts: 88
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
How many of you currently drive an AE-86?

This forum is clearly devoted to the new "child" of the AE-86, but how many of you guys (or girls) currently drive the original?
I almost bought a red '86 hachi with a swapped MR2 turbo engine and FOUR sets of rims and tires (only 6k for the bundle in good condition), but the guy moved before i could jump on that offer
I currently drive an '05 Xterra, needless to say I can't wait for 2011 to roll around.

So what do you guys drive?

for some reason i feel like this is a repost, however..so my apologies if it is
SLeRoux92 is offline   Reply With Quote