View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 10:23 AM   #4
thejevans
Rugger Extraordinaire
 
thejevans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 1997 Miata, R.I.P. 2013 Red FR-S
Location: Derwood, Maryland, United States
Posts: 538
Thanks: 142
Thanked 258 Times in 145 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Parking situation:
No garage unfortunately
We have 2 guaranteed spots in front of the house and 99% of the time, we have 4.
I already have a good set of tools, but I am missing some things that I could use without a garage:
Welder, Cherry Picker, Impact Wrench, Heat Gun, and Compressed Air Tools.
My HOA doesn't mind me working on my car, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Price: 700/month + utilities.
__________________
1994 Plymouth Acclaim - Engine died and went to cash for clunkers
2001 Dodge Neon R/T- Hydro-locked engine and parted out
2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V - Traded for next car
2013 Scion FR-S - Got taken out by a distracted driver while I was sleeping. Total loss.
1997 Mazda Miata - Current
thejevans is offline   Reply With Quote