View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #44
AtlasMick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Drives: FR-S 2013 Asphalt
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 226
Thanks: 89
Thanked 65 Times in 35 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Dealership Name: Green's Toyota
State: KY
City: Lexington
Brand: Scion,
Salesman to talk to: Terry (salesman), and George (financing)
Reference desired: (ie tell them Bob sent you, etc)
Allocation left? If so, how many as far as you know: They continually have 3-5 in stock. Great selection.

Details of your experience with the dealership:
Fantastic, throughout my buying experience, fought Toyota Financing on my behalf to get the %apr that I wanted past closing hours.

Every time I have an issue they are quick to supply a loaner and get the issue fixed. I've suggested to every person I know that is looking at new cars to go to this dealership.
AtlasMick is offline   Reply With Quote