View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #8
whataboutbob
AutoX-10/10ths every run
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S AT Firestorm
Location: San Marcos, CA, USA
Posts: 2,610
Thanks: 4,882
Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,027 Posts
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by efactor84 View Post
I notice with Tanabe's tower bar, they have it inside the engine bay either way. I don't know if it something special or for preference for show.



@JoeBoxer If you look close here, there are 2 different mounts. It looks like depending which mount you have it goes in the front or the back. Mine had the mounts for the back, which is probably why I mounted it that way.

If you look at the image linked on the Tanabe website here http://www.tanabe-usa.com/other/files/312_img2.jpg it shows the one with mounts like mine. Although this one http://www.tanabe-usa.com/other/files/312_img1.jpg shows the bar with the other mounts.

__________________

Build thread:Here
whataboutbob is offline   Reply With Quote