View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #13
n2oinferno
Praise Helix!
 
n2oinferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Drives: Accord 2.0T, Silverado
Location: Upstate SC
Posts: 2,859
Thanks: 428
Thanked 2,208 Times in 1,072 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDavid View Post
That may be true but the first time you have a chewed up wire harness you will be ready to nuke any mouse in sight! That said I also have three indoor-outdoor cats. They keep the mice away pretty much now, but every now and then they will leave a "gift" on the door step...a dead mouse.

Now that I have the cats I need to be sure they are inside before opening the garage door. Cats with claws and cars don't mix!
Hah, I haven't had any chewed wire harnesses, but we did have a raccoon sneak into our garage/attic and try to call it home. I went out to my car one morning and there was a pile of... something on the roof.. Got closer... Yup.. huge pile of raccoon shit all over the roof.

I have a cat now though. Occasionally she'll "kill" one of her toys and try to present it to me.
n2oinferno is offline   Reply With Quote