View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:05 AM   #596
Demandred7
Senior Member
 
Demandred7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2018 Camry XSE V6
Location: Breslau, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 1,041
Thanked 367 Times in 228 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
I wasn't going to take my car yesterday, but, the plow came by in enough time to clear the neighborhood out and I actually prefer to drive it because it is so communicative as to what it is doing compared to the Sienna and I had no issues getting to work. The problem was that the work parking lot was completely un-plowed and I ended up getting stuck. Thankfully I have a shovel in the trunk and was able to clear out the snow that caused me to bottom out. The traction control kept intervening, so, I ended up deactivating it and then gave her a good goose and was eventually able to park my car after clearing some of the snow away. No issues on the way home. So far, I haven't given in to not taking the FR-S despite the crappy weather.
Demandred7 is offline   Reply With Quote