View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #10
Jacob G.
Member
 
Jacob G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: '13 Scion FR-S Whiteout
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 60
Thanks: 13
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
Some companies have found that the stock midpipe isn't worth replacing with 2.5" as they gained 0 hp by doing so. You're better off upgrading the over pipe and front pipe.
Yeah I agree and I have read the same thing but I have the Motiv front pipe with HFC and I'm going to get the over pipe soon... I just don't like the idea that I'm increasing the diameter upfront but then constricting it again at the mid pipe. Thanks though for the educated suggestion (I should have mentioned the front pipe and over pipe originally)
Jacob G. is offline   Reply With Quote