Old 01-31-2013, 01:41 AM   #9
stockysnail
Just the tip

Drives: 2013 Lightning Red Subaru BRZ Mt Lt
Thanked 1,004 Times in 665 Posts
Mentioned: 176 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Pentosin 3 Liter; 75W-80 Trans Oil changed. Whiteline Gearbox Positive Shift Kit KDT926 and Perrin Rear Shifter Bushing installed. Helps shifting to be more precise and direct. There's a little more noise inside the car at idle but nothing annoying or uncomfortable. Just a slight increase which is perfectly fine by me. A little more vibration from the shifter at idle too but again it's fine and not overly vibrating. I'm happy with it.

Whiteline KCA416 Front Camber adjusting bolt 16mm. The car definitely has more front camber and feels much nicer. Still need an alignment however as who knows how much it currently has.

WhiteLine Rear Crossmember Mount Bushings KDT922 Positive Traction Kit Car seems more responsive when accelerating.

Whiteline Rear Sway Bar with bushings 16mm Adjustable BSR53Z with Perrin Poly Rear End Links. Since I don't have the front sway bar on yet as it won't be here until tomorrow all I can say is this car is so tail happy that it's a little scare if accelerating when taking a turn as the back kicks out. Thank goodness for the stability and traction control for helping me until I get the front bar and alignment.

Grimmspeed Carbon Fiber Hood Dampers are now on. The hood opens wider now and it's nice not using the stick! When I installed them I dropped a bolt down the side of the frame. I had to go to an auto parts store to get an entending magnet stick to retrive the bolt! I eventually got it however so all is well.
stockysnail is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stockysnail For This Useful Post:
Brzzee (04-15-2013), Hawk77FT (02-03-2013)