View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #22
scottmcphee

Drives: 06 Subaru Legacy
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadstyle View Post

Unrelated but currently I just ordered a spare garage door remote and a TR7..going to meter a few factory switches and find one that I can pulse 2 or 3 times to open the garage door. I hate the bulky homelink mirror and I'm OCD about having anything in my car like a garage door opener clipped to my visor so I decided to wire this up. I searched for a module that would do this but found nothing..
It's this kind of OCD that makes things happen.

For this thread, I'm going OCD about "what would it take to power the window system, momentarily?" Long enought to let AutoWindow do something with windows, then go back to sleep.

The simplest way may be to find the line in the car that if you tweak it with a pulse, it will activate ACC Power and keep it hot for a few minutes, then power off. You know, like when you shut the car off and sit there after a drive it keeps ACC powered (radio plays, can use windows... ) for up to a certain amount of time, or you open the driver's door.

What can I tweak to do that? (Without having or using a key in the car... just want power on ACC, not IGN power).
scottmcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scottmcphee For This Useful Post:
Sportsguy83 (01-21-2013)