View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #8
Yellow_Jacket
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Drives: Whiteout FRS
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap5512 View Post
I just replaced one OEM tire since it had punctured pretty bad due to potholes and what not. Luckily I was really really close to a tire shop so took it in and they only had the Dunlop SP Sport All-Seasons on hand. I wish I hadn't made that mistake. The car feels like crap and the place over inflated the tires making it a bumpy ride. I can already tell how much less precise it is during fast cornering. I'm about to buy new wheels and tires soon so can't complain too much.
Thanks for the lesson learned. I'm just going to ride on the spare for a few days and wait for the PSS' to come in at costco (it's $200 cheaper installed than anywhere else). Minimal driving and no highway for a bit...at least work is only 4 miles away.
Yellow_Jacket is offline   Reply With Quote