View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:09 PM   #143
Do Boy
Turbo FR-S
 
Do Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Pearland,TX
Posts: 680
Thanks: 227
Thanked 269 Times in 150 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Do Boy Send a message via AIM to Do Boy Send a message via MSN to Do Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Do Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_4got View Post
Hey Do Boy, this is the exact look I'm looking for, except I'll probably get the wheels in white. But I'm a wheel noob so I have no idea about the technical stuff. Do you think I'll run into any issues if I just duplicate your wheel and tire sizes, but on stock suspension?

Also, I know this is an extremely noob question, but I've searched and I can't find the answer. Why do you choose different sizes for the front and rear tires? What's the benefit of doing that?

Edit: Where did you get your Brembos from? Sounds like you took them off a used car. I'd get a set too, but new ones are just way out of my price range.
I answered your PM
Do Boy is offline   Reply With Quote