View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #14
glorydays
Remember me?
 
glorydays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: BRZ Series.Blue
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 483
Thanks: 259
Thanked 105 Times in 68 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I don't see the point in waiting 2-4 months for these cars. They don't come in many variations. I was able to find mine sitting in a showroom for about 3 months. I think it makes much more sense to hit up all the dealerships in your area or if need be, take a road trip or have one shipped for a few hundred bucks and get it in a week. From what I've seen recently, these cars are all over the place, You may have to bite the bullet on the color but I could've lived with any of the colors on this car because... its looks damn good either way.
glorydays is offline   Reply With Quote